Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Mobile / N96




My mobile model is Nokia N96, I've bought it months ago, and I still have it with me, I really love it, I use MTN chip, because its way cheaper and has many features and offers than the Zain or Sudani network chips.
I use it mainly for knowing the latest news about any online deals about cars, since my dad owns a car renting shop. I dial and receive about 5-10 calls a day, I charge about 150sdg at least per a month and that covers all my monthly calls and texts, and I also call my other relatives in AlHalfaya, there are many side effects for using the mobile for long time such as, headaches and heartaches, thats why i advice to not use it for long,
teenagers these days use it the wrong way, instead of listening to Quran or anasheed or poems they fill it with songs and videos.
I hope some students make some use of this great technology instead of using it the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment